The Firm represents its clients in the best possible manner by combining expertise in Indian law with foreign laws. The firm’s clients benefit from access to lawyers and strategy consultants with a deep understanding of international markets and with comprehensive experience in cross border transactions. Foreign clients looking for Indian expertise have access to a pool of various professionals like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Engineers, Management Consultants, Business Consultants & Environment Experts associated with the firm.
We provide assistance to foreign companies for routing entry strategies for investment in India and assisting them through Government regulations and procedures for setting up their operations in India.
We also advise foreign companies to determine the most appropriate vehicles for their desired investment in India, ranging from establishing a Liaison Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture, Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Holding Companies and Acquisition of an existing company. We assist companies in obtaining approvals from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for establishing branch, liaison, project and site office. We also advise on various provisions and procedures relating to imports and exports.
We assist clients in obtaining necessary approvals from the concerned authorities such as:
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- We conduct due diligence and feasibility analysis of probable collaborations in India. We help companies Structure, Negotiate and Document various agreements such as:
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cross-border Transactions & Business Agreements
- Share-holders Agreement
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Tax Structuring, etc.