Start-up Laws is a niche area of practice, which most traditional lawyers & law firms hardly have any expertise in. LexMantra LLP, with deep roots and connections to the start-up ecosystem, is one of the very law firms in Eastern India, and probably the only one in Odisha, to specialize in Start-up Laws. Founder Partners of the firm have been themselves entrepreneurs, investors and have spent considerable time involved in developed ecosystem such as US & Hong Kong. It has built a solid reputation and has been rated as one of the best law firms for start-ups.
LexMantra provides legal guidance to start-ups in a faster and more cost-effective manner covering the following domains, et al:-
- Intellectual Property Rights - Name, Logo and Product Protection:Helping clients in protecting their patents, trademarks and brand identity from the day they start operations.
- Identifying the most suitable mode of establishment of business
- Preparation and Filing the necessary documents
- Shareholder or Operating Agreements
- Non-compete agreements with employees
- Customer/Vendor/service Contracts
- Negotiation with investors, capital structuring
- Negotiating Term-sheets on behalf of the start-up ventures/entrepreneurs
- Employee incentive schemes - ESOP's
- Tax Advisory
- Drafting and reviewing of any documentation including Term Sheet, Memorandum of Understanding, various forms of agreements in relation to any given transaction, including, Share Purchase Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Stock Swap Agreements, Slump Sale/Slump Exchange Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Escrow Agreements, Employment Agreements etc.
- Supporting the overall legal framework in India (Handling of Regulatory affairs for our clients, including getting all necessary clearances, authorizations, certifications, licenses, etc.)